HC12 Module is based on the SI4463 EZRadioPro family chip. This module offers a wireless data transmission and reception range of approximately 1 km in the open air. It’s a low power radio chip that is ultra-easy to use.
This module has an onboard STM8S003F3P6 MCU which is communicating with the SI4463 so that the user can communicate with the HC12 module using a simple TTL 2 wire serial interface (RX, TX, GND).
- IEEE 802.15.4g compliant
- Frequency range = 119–1050 MHz
- Receive sensitivity = –126 dBm
- Serial TTL (RX, TX, GND) interface
- Modulation (G)FSK, 4(G)FSK, (G)MSK, OOK
- Max output power +20 dBm
- Low active power consumption 10/13 mA RX, 18 mA TX at +10 dBm
- Ultra-low current power-down modes 30 nA shutdown, 50 nA standby
- Data rate = 100 bps to 1 Mbps
- Fast wake and hop times
- The highly configurable packet handler
- TX and RX 64 byte FIFOs
- Auto frequency control (AFC)
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Low BOM
- Low battery detector
- FCC Part 90 Mask D, FCC part 15.247, 15,231, 15,249, ARIB T-108, T-96, T-67, RCR STD-30, China regulatory
- ETSI Class-I Operation with SAW
1 x HC-12 433 SI4463 Wireless Serial Module
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?