HC12 Module is based on the SI4463 EZRadioPro family chip. This module offers a wireless data transmission and reception range of approximately 1 km in the open air. It’s a low power radio chip that is ultra-easy to use.
This module has an onboard STM8S003F3P6 MCU which is communicating with the SI4463 so that the user can communicate with the HC12 module using a simple TTL 2 wire serial interface (RX, TX, GND).
- IEEE 802.15.4g compliant
- Frequency range = 119–1050 MHz
- Receive sensitivity = –126 dBm
- Serial TTL (RX, TX, GND) interface
- Modulation (G)FSK, 4(G)FSK, (G)MSK, OOK
- Max output power +20 dBm
- Low active power consumption 10/13 mA RX, 18 mA TX at +10 dBm
- Ultra-low current power-down modes 30 nA shutdown, 50 nA standby
- Data rate = 100 bps to 1 Mbps
- Fast wake and hop times
- The highly configurable packet handler
- TX and RX 64 byte FIFOs
- Auto frequency control (AFC)
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Low BOM
- Low battery detector
- FCC Part 90 Mask D, FCC part 15.247, 15,231, 15,249, ARIB T-108, T-96, T-67, RCR STD-30, China regulatory
- ETSI Class-I Operation with SAW
1 x HC-12 433 SI4463 Wireless Serial Module
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?