The GY-9833 AD9833 is a low-power, programmable waveform generator capable of producing sine, triangular, and square wave outputs. Waveform generation is required in various types of sensing, actuation, and time domain reflectometry (TDR) applications. The output frequency and phase are software programmable, allowing easy tuning. No external components are needed.
The AD9833 has a standard serial interface that allows the part to interface directly with several microprocessors. The device operates with a power supply from 2.3 V to 5.5 V. The device uses an external serial clock to write the data or control information into the device.
- 12.65 mW power consumption at 3 V
- Digitally programmable frequency and phase
- Sinusoidal, triangular, and square wave outputs
- 2.3 V to 5.5 V power supply
- No external components required
- 28-bit resolution: 0.1 Hz at 25 MHz reference clock
- 0 MHz to 12.5 MHz output frequency range
- 3-wire SPI interface
1 x GY-9833 AD9833 Programmable DDS Signal Waveform Generator
0 MHz to 12.5 MHz
|Operating Temperature Range|
−40°C to 105°C
2.3 V to 5.5 V