DS3231 Module is a high precise I2C real-time clock Module. This module made using AT24C32 and DS3231 RTC EEPROM integrated. It also has a built-in comparator which monitors the status of VCC to detect power failures and to automatically switch to the backup power supply. AT24C32 provides 32,768 bits of serial EEPROM organized as 4096 words of 8 bits each. This gives you 32Kb of non-volatile memory for your projects. This module can be easily interfaced with Arduino Boards, Raspberry Pi, and all Microcontrollers.
- DS3231 based RTC with 2032 Battery Holder.
- Highly Accurate RTC Completely Manages All Timekeeping Functions.
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year, with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100.
- Digital Temp Sensor Output.
- Register for Aging Trim.
- Configurable I2C device Address for AT24C32 using SMD jumpers on PCB (A0, A1, A2).
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms.
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal.
- Battery-Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping.
- Low Power Operation Extends Battery-Backup Run Time.
- 3.3V Operation.
1 x DS3231 RTC Precise Real-Time Clock Module
Note: This product does not come with a coin cell.
±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C, ±3.5ppm from -40°C to +85°C.
2032 Coin Battery.
|Digital Temp Sensor Output|
10 bit, ±3°C Accuracy, and 0.25C resolution.
AT24C32 32Kbit Serial I2C.
|Operating Temperature Range|
-40 to 85 °C
2.7 ~ 5.5 V
|Time and Date Format|
Time: HH: MM: SS (12/24 hr), Date Format: YY-MM-DD-dd.
|Voltage Supply for RTC|
2.2 ~ 5.5 V