- High energy density.
- Excellent storage performance and low self-discharge rate
- Wide temperature range, operation from -20°C~+60°C
- Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset.
- Medical instrument: B ultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument
- Military equipment: IR telescope
- Consumer electronics:PDA,MID,laptop,emergency light power source
- power tool e-bicycle
- Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter, Gas testing instruments, fusion splicer, flaw detector
- Electric toy:RC car/ boat/helicopter
Cautions in use
- Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
- Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with the wrong terminals connected.
- Avoid shorting the battery
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
- Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
charge and discharge
- The battery must be charged in an appropriate charger only.
- Never use a modified or damaged charger.
- Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours.
- Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
- Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.