CJMCU-164 SN74HC164D 8-Bit Shift Register Module feature AND-gated serial inputs and an asynchronous clear (CLR) input. The gated serial (A and B) inputs permit complete control over incoming data; a low at either input inhibits entry of the new data and resets the first flip-flop to the low level at the next clock (CLK) pulse.
- Wide operating voltage range of 2V to 6V
- AND-Gated (enable/disable)serial inputs
- Fully buffered clock and serial inputs
- Clocking occurs on the low-to-high-level transition of CLK.
- Applications: Programmable Logic Controllers, Video Display Systems, etc
1 x CJMCU-164 SN74HC164D 8-Bit Shift Register Module.
2V to 6V
Be the first to ask a question.