CC1101 is mainly intended for the ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) and SRD (Short Range Device) frequency bands at 868 MHz, but can easily be programmed for operation at other frequencies in the 779-928 MHz bands. It is designed for very low-power wireless applications.
- Low power consumption
- SPI interface.
- Support RSSI signal strength detection and carrier sense function
- Minimum operating speed 1.2kbps, the highest 500kbps
- Programmable output power, for all the support frequencies up to +10 dBm
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection ensures reliable data transmission
- Separate 64-byte RX and TX data FIFO buffer
1 x CC1101 SMA Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module.
1.8 - 3.6V
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?