The Bluetooth Module is the latest Bluetooth wireless serial cable! This version of the popular Bluetooth uses the HC – 05 / 06 modules. These modems work as a serial pipe. Any serial stream from 9600 to 115200 bps can be passed seamlessly from your microcontroller to your target. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit or Arduino XBee USB Adapter if you need to attach this to a computer. The remote unit can be powered from 3.3 V up to 5 V for easy battery attachment. All signal pins on the remote unit are 3 V – 5 V tolerant. No level shifting is required. Do not attach this device directly to a serial port. You can either solder a 6-pin header or individual wires. Please see the related male and female pins below.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Profiles: Bluetooth serial port TTL out
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Working temperature: -20 ~ +75 Centigrade
- Power supply: +3.3V-5V DC 50mA
- Profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- 3 mm screw drive hole, easy to mount it on somewhere
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- Push switch for issuing AT command
- VCC GND OUT use 2.54mm standard pins to ease the connections.
- 2 No LED for Communication and Status
- With integrated antenna
- With edge connector
- Has output status indication led, when output high TTL LED off, and vise versa.
- Computer and peripheral devices
- Any UART with TTL out devices
- Android Bluetooth applications
- Industrial control
- MCU projects
VV for AT mode
1 x Bluetooth TTL HC05 HC06 Compatible module
Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
2.4GHz ISM band
GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
|Operating Temperature Range||
-20 TO +75 ºC
Bluetooth serial port TTL out
≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?