Hardware Required :
Software Required :
- Stick two motors on cardboard as shown in the image.
- Stick L298N Motor Driver between two motors.
- Join the connection between L298N Motor Driver and Motors.
- Stick castor ball wheel on cardboard as shown.
- Fix the wheels.
- Stick the Arduino UNO and battery on another side of cardboard.
- Stick IR proximity sensor slightly up from the ground as shown.
- Connect the IR proximity sensor to Arduino UNO as shown.
- Connect the Arduino UNO to the L298N Motor Driver.
- At last, connect the battery to Arduino UNO.
Connect the Arduino UNO to the computer to upload the codes by using Arduino IDE.
Download the code here:- https://goo.gl/aYzhmG
- Now Your Robot is ready to follow the black line.