Note: Before starting this process make sure that propeller is removed from motor for the safety purpose.
Step-1 Connect ESC with Receiver
- Connect Your ESC Signal Cable with your receiver (only If you are using receiver). Generally channel 3 is use for throttle, If you are using other transmitter and receiver then channel number for reciever might be cahnge.
- Here we are using Flysky FS-i6 transmitter and FS-iA6 Receiver.
Step-2 Set Throttle to Maximum Position.
- Set Throttle switch to maximum position as show in photo. (Here channel 3 is Throttle Switch)
Step-3 Connect Battery
- Connect battery to the ESC as show in photo.
- Wait for music (This music sound is different from regular music sound)
Step-4 Set Throttle to minimum Position.
- Ounce music sound is finished set throttle to the minimum possition as show in picture.
Now Your esc has been successfully Calibrated.