The 9Bit WS2812 5050 RGB LED Built-in Full-Color Driving Lights Circular Development Board has a round black shape. 9 super bright smart NeoPixels LED arranged in a 28mm outside diameter circular PCB.
These ring RGB lamps can be simply connected via the output pin cascade one to the other’s input pin (DI-DO). In this way, by using only one single chip you will be able to control as many LED lights as possible, each LED lamp is integrated with a driver chip in it so that our LED becomes intelligent and addressable.
- The control circuit and the LED share the only power source.
- The control circuit and RGB chip are integrated into a package of 5050 components, form a complete control of pixel points.
- Built-in signal reshaping circuit, after wave reshaping to the next driver, ensure wave-form distortion not accumulate.
- Built-in electric reset circuit and power lost reset circuit.
- Each pixel of the three primary colors can achieve 256 brightness levels, or 16M colors full-color display, and scan frequency not less than 400Hz/s.
- Cascading port transmission signal by a single line.
- Any two points the distance more than 5m transmission signal without any increase circuit.
- When the refresh rate is 30fps, the cascade number is not less than 1024 points.
- Send data at speeds of 800Kbps.
- The color of the light was highly consistent
- Full-color module, Full-color soft lights a lamp strip.
- LED decorative lighting, Indoor/outdoor LED video irregular screen.
1 x 9Bit WS2812B 5050 RGB LED Built-in Full Color Driving Lights Circular Development Board