MP3-TF-16P MP3 Disk TF Card Module Serial Port is a compact and inexpensive MP3 module that can be connected directly to the speaker. Module with battery power supply, speaker, the keypad can be used alone, or through the serial port control, as the Arduino UNO or any microcontroller with a serial port module. While the software supports TF card driver to support FAT16, FAT32 file system. It can be done by simple serial command plays the specified music, as well as how to play music and other functions, without tedious low-level, easy to use, stable and reliable. The module itself perfectly integrated hardware decode MP3, WAV, WMA.
Specifications and Features :
- With the broadcast language spots feature, you can pause the background music being played. Advertising finished playing back background sound to continue playing.
- A variety of control modes are available. IO control mode, serial mode, AD key control mode.
- The audio data is sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, folders can assign every 255 Tracks
- Supports sampling rates (kHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48.
- 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support: 90dB, SNR support: 85dB.
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G TF card, support U disk to 32G, 64M bytes of NOR FLASH.
- 7,30 level adjustable volume, adjustable EQ 6.
- Automatic broadcasting equipment, regular broadcast.
- Car navigation voice broadcast
- Border control channel voice prompts
- Road transport inspectors, toll voice prompts
- The train station, bus station voice prompts security check
- Electric power, telecommunications, financial operating room voice prompts
- Electrical and mechanical equipment failure alarm
- Electric sightseeing bus safety with voice notices
- The vehicle into or out of the channel to verify the voice prompts
- Multi-channel voice alarm or voice guidance equipment operation
- Fire alarm voice prompts
1 x MP3-TF-16P MP3 Disk TF Card Module Serial Port.
3.2 ~ 5 V
|Operating Temperature Range|
-40 ~ 70 °C
|Supports sampling rates|
8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48 (KHz)