The 16Bit WS2812B 5050 RGB LED Built-in Full-Color Driving Lights Circular Development Board has a round black shape, let us be clear at a glance! 16 super bright smart NeoPixels LED arranged in a 68mm outside diameter circular PCB.
These ring RGB lamps can be simply connected via the output pin cascade one to the other’s input pin (DI-DO). In this way, by using only one single chip you will be able to control as many LED lights as possible, each LED lamp is integrated with a driver chip in it so that our LED becomes intelligent and addressable.
Each has a -18mA constant current drive, so the LED color will be very uniform, even if the voltage change is the same, do not need an external resistor current limiting resistor to make the overall design of the RGB lamp ring to become slim, as you see so simple and easy to use. With a 5V power supply to drive the RGB lamp ring.
- The control circuit and the LED share the only power source.
- The control circuit and RGB chip are integrated into a package of 5050 components, form a complete control of pixel points.
- Built-in signal reshaping circuit, after wave reshaping to the next driver, ensure wave-form distortion not accumulate.
- Built-in electric reset circuit and power lost reset circuit.
- Each pixel of the three primary colors can achieve 256 brightness levels, or 16M colors full-color display, and scan frequency not less than 400Hz/s.
- Cascading port transmission signal by a single line.
- Any two points the distance more than 5m transmission signal without any increase circuit.
- When the refresh rate is 30fps, the cascade number is not less than 1024 points.
- Send data at speeds of 800Kbps.
- The color of the light was highly consistent
- Full-color module, Full-color soft lights a lamp strip.
- LED decorative lighting, Indoor/outdoor LED video irregular screen.
1 x 16Bit WS2812B 5050 RGB LED Built-in Full Color Driving Lights Circular Development Board