It is an 8 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc. It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC 5V 10A. One can connect a microcontroller with a standard interface directly to it. Red working status indicator lights are conducive to safe use. It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
Specifications and Features:
- Channel: 8 channel
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- Relay Operating Voltage: 5V
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, the disconnect is off;
- The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by a microcontroller.
- Opto-isolated inputs
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control, and load areas isolation trenches.
Package Includes :
1 x 5v 8 Channel Relay Module
|No. of Channels||8|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 85 °C|
|Operating Voltage||3~5V (DC)|
|Trigger Voltage||5V (DC)|