It is an 8 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC 5V 10A.
One can connect a microcontroller with a standard interface directly to it. Red working status indicator lights are conducive to safe use.
It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low)
- Opto-isolated inputs
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
- Channel: 8 channel
- Relay Operating Voltage: 5V
Package Includes :
1 x 5v 8 Channel Relay Module