Noel 50W Soldering Iron is popular among the makers who need heavy-duty soldering in less time. The best quality material provides superior operation and safety to the user while handling heavy soldering.
- Power consumption: 50W
- Operating Voltage: AC 230 V
- Tip to ground resistance: under 2W
- Tip to ground potential: under 2mv
- Advanced ceramic type heating element.
- Applicable to a wide range of applications.
- Quick in attaining working temperature.
- Constant tip temperature.
- Low leakage current.
- Thinner grip for comfortable use.
- Easy and convenient tip and element replacement.
- Specially coated long-life soldering bits/tips.
- Different shapes/types of bits/tips available.
- Reasonably priced spare parts.
1 x Noel 50W Soldering Iron
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?