Vibration Sensor Module Vibration Switch SW-420 is based on the vibration sensor SW-420 and Comparator LM393 to detect if there is any vibration that beyond the threshold.
The threshold can be adjusted by the on-board potentiometer. When this no vibration, this module output logic LOW the signal indicates LED light, and vice versa. The output can connect to the microcontroller, which to detect high and low level; so as to detect whether the environment exists vibration, play a role in the alarm.
- Easy to use with a microcontroller or even with normal digital/analog IC
- Onboard LED to indicate power and output
- Uses a wide voltage LM393 voltage comparator IC
- Onboard potentiometer to adjust the threshold
- Compact size
- Normally closed type vibration sensor SW-420
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma
- Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- Vibration sensor: SW-420
- Comparator IC: Lm393
- Threshold: adjustable
- Output type: digital
- Operating current: 15mA
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
Package Includes :
1 x Vibration Sensor Module Vibration Switch SW-420
3.3V to 5V
Vibration sensor- SW-420
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?