SIM800A mini with high-performance industrial-grade GSM / GPRS module: SIM800A working frequency band: GSM900 / 1800 MHz Can achieve Voice telephone, SMS (SMS, MMS), GPRS data transmission function, TTS, and Bluetooth (optional). Hardware design in the official design to be optimized, the use of an efficient switching power supply, SIM card using the main micro cover, more solid quality.
Module applications: Remote monitoring, smart remote meter reading, smart home, and car equipment, and other remote communication equipment.
- The Development board supports 2G / 3G / 4G Unicom or mobile phone cards.
- TTL level serial port compatible with 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
- Support SMS, GPRS data transmission, send MMS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, PPP dial-up, and other functions.
- For the initial use of computer debugging, it is recommended to use a CP2102 USB-TTL module to power supply and communication;
- The hardware contains one channel reset pin. This reset pin can be used to resolve a problem with the module.
- Using the MCU control module, you can also use the USB - 232 monitoring return data on the instructions, great convenience to find the problem, especially suitable for 51 MCU.
- Standby in 30MA or so, you can set the sleep state of about 10MA low power consumption.
1 x SIM800A Wireless GSM GPRS Extension Module
Arduino STM32 AVR MCU
TTL level serial interface
|Operating Temperature Range|
-40 °C to +85 °C
micro SIMCARD holder