The OV5647 5MP 1080P IR-Cut Camera for Raspberry Pi 3 and 4 with Automatic Day Night Mode Switching is a custom-designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. The camera supports night vision. It is compatible with all revisions of the Pi. Powered with a 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor, its best resolution is 1080p. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board's upper surface. This uses the dedicated Raspberry Pi’s onboard CSI interface, designed especially for interfacing with cameras.
- Can Attach IR LEDs if Night Vision mode is required
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi
- 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Embedded IR-CUT filter, eliminating color distortion due to IR light in the daylight
- The screw hole on the camera is used to both fix the infrared lights and through the power for the lights.
- Comes with infrared LED, supports night vision
1 x OV5647 5MP 1080P IR-Cut Camera
1 x 15-pin FFC Ribbon cable Strip (opposite sides contact)
OV5647 5MP 1080P IR-Cut Camera
14 cm (Ribbon cable)
3.3~5v (IR LED)