This 5mp camera module is capable of 1080p video and still images and connects directly to your Raspberry Pi. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your Raspberry Pi, boot up the latest version of Raspbian and you are good to go.
The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm, and weighing in at just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important.
The sensor has a native resolution of 5 megapixels and has a fixed focus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 video.
Note: This module is only capable of taking pictures and video, not sound.
- Original Raspberry Pi Camera supports all revisions of the Pi
- Support 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 video record
- 2592 × 1944 still picture resolution
- 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm x 9mm
1 x 5MP Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Camera Module with cable