This Multifunction Shield For Arduino Uno / Leonardo is all in one shield for beginner users of the Arduino Development Board.This Arduino Uno and Leonardo compatible multifunction experimenter shield (HCARDU0085) has a large range of features which makes it ideal for beginners who just want to experiment and learn, or just as a general-purpose shield for more advanced uses.
Besides the feature-rich range of components fitted to the shield, there is also a range of expansion headers for the convenient interfacing of external modules and components. The shield includes R3 type headers for easy connection to your Arduino board. If you have a pre R3 design Arduino, please check for compatibility before purchase.
- 10K adjustable precision potentiometer
- 3 x Independent push buttons.
- 4 digit 7-segment LED display module driven by two serial 74HC595’s.
- 4 x surface mount LED’s in a parallel configuration.
- LM35 temperature sensor interface.
- Piezo buzzer.
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface.
- Serial interface header for convenient connection to serial modules such as Bluetooth, a wireless interface, voice module, a voice recognition module, etc.
- Infrared receiver interface.
1 x Multifunction Shield.