Micro SD Card Reader Module also called Micro SD Adaptor which is designed for dual I/O voltages. The Module is a simple solution for transferring data to and from a standard SD card. The pinout is directly compatible with Not only Arduino but can also be used with other microcontrollers.SD module has various applications such as data logger, audio, video, graphics.
With this Module, the general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal.
- Onboard 3.3V voltage regulator circuit
- Supports Micro SD up to 2GB
- Micro SDHC up to 32GB
- Pinouts: GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS; SPI standard interface
- 4 M2 2.2mm screw installation holes
- Interface electrical level: 3.3V / 5V
- Current: 0.2~200mA
- Working voltage: VCC 4.5~5.5V
1 x Micro SD Card Reader Module
|Control Interface||GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS|
|Input Voltage||4.5 ~ 5.5 V|
|Mounting Hole size||M2|
|PCB Size ( L x W )||4 x 2.4 cm|