The MAX7219 is compact, serial input/output common-cathode display drivers that interface microprocessors to 7-segment numeric LED displays of up to 8 digits or 64 individual LEDs. It includes an on-chip BCD code-B decoder, multiplex scan circuitry, segment and digits drivers, and an 8x8 static RAM that stores each digit. Only one external resistor is required to set the segment current for all LEDs.
- MAX7219 Driver Board
- A single module can drive an 8*8 common cathode matrix
- Module with input and output interface, supporting multiple module cascade
- 4 fixing screw holes, 3mm aperture, can be fixed with M3 copper column
- Input Voltage: 3.7 to 5.3 V
- Input Current: 320 mA
- Dimensions:3.2cm X 3.2cm X1.5cm
- Bar-Graph Displays
- 7-Segment Displays
- Industrial Controllers
- Electronic Panel Meters
- LED Matrix Displays
- Display symbols, simple graphics, and texts.
1 x MAX7219 8x8 dot LED Matrix Display Module.
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?