The TM1637 4 Bits Digital Tube LED Display Module is an affordable solution for displaying the output data of your Arduino project. This 7 segment LED Display has 4 digits which are controlled by TM1637 Driver Chip. It requires only two connections to control this TM1637 4 Bits Digital Tube LED Display Module.
The module is a 12-foot clock with four common anode tube (0.36 inch) display module for driver IC TM1637, only two signal lines can make the MCU control four 7-segment digital tubes. There are several modules using this TM1637 chip to form a 4 digit numerical display module. TM1637 has also keyboard input capability but is not used in this module.
- Ease to use.
- Ease of multiplexing.
- It can use as a 4 digit display unit.
- It can use as a clock display.
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
- Display common anode for the four red LED
- Digital tube 8 gray adjustable
- Level control interface for 5V or 3.3V
- DIY clock project
- 4 digit display unit
- Electrical/Electronic projects
- Counter project using 7 segment display
Package Includes :
1 x 4 Bits Digital Tube LED Display Module.
3.3 to 5.5 V
30 mA (MAX)
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?