Li-Ion 14500 3.2V 500MAH Battery gives value for your money. It is a single cell, compact, and powerful battery cell with a 500 mAh capacity. It is very convenient to install in your project to fulfill a 3.2 Volt requirement with high capacity.
The battery terminals can use in any compatible battery adapter/holder or they can be permanently soldered to your application’s power source wires.
- High performance and capacity
- High energy density.
- Excellent storage performance and low self-discharge rate
- Capacity, resistance, Voltage, platform time consistency is good.
- Good consistency and low self-discharge.
- Flat top to suit many devices fitting.
- High energy density
- High working voltage for single battery cells.
- Pollution-free, Long cycle life
- No memory effect
- Lightweight, small size
- Shape: Cylindrical Battery
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset.
- Medical instrument: B ultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument
- Military equipment: IR telescope
- Consumer electronics:PDA,MID,laptop,emergency light power source
- power tool e-bicycle
- Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter, Gas testing instruments, fusion splicer, flaw detector
- Electric toy:RC car/ boat/helicopter
(Note: Voltage mentioned on battery may be 3.2-3.7)
1x Li-Ion 18650 3.2V 2000MAH Battery-1C
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Yes, this is a rechargeable Li-Ion battery.[ 24/08/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?