Zener diodes differ from regular diodes in that they have a varying "reverse-breakdown" voltage. That means you apply voltage across them, and when a preset voltage is reached, they start conducting. A common analogy is a "pressure relief valve". They have lots of uses, especially in safety circuits where you want to make sure a voltage signal doesn't exceed a limit that might damage the circuit. This 1N4733A zener diode is set at 5.1V, making it ideal for protecting the inputs of a 5V circuit. specifically, it has a minimum voltage of 4.845 V and a maximum voltage of 5.355 V, with a leakage current of 1 V and a test current of 49 mA.
- Voltage - Zener (Nom) (Vz): 5.1VDC
- Power - Max: 1W
- Impedance(Max) (Zzt): 7 Ohm
- Voltage - Forward (Vf) (Max) @ If: 5.355VDC
- Current - Reverse Leakage @ Vr: 10µA @ 1V
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Mounting Type: Through Hole, Axial
- Package / Case: DO-41, Axial
- Operating Temperature: -65 - 200°C
- Other Names: 1N5338BG
1 x5V1 ZENER DIODE
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?