Adopt dedicated high-power motor driver chip L298P which can directly drive two DC motors with drive current up to 2A. Use eight high-speed Schottky diodes at the motor output as protection. Stack design can be directly plugged into the Arduino, easier to use.
The L298P shield DC motor driver has PWM speed control mode; dual high-power H-bridge driver. Driven part of the input voltage VS: VIN Input 6.5 ~ 12V, PWRIN 4.8 ~ 35V input.
- The logical part of the input voltage VD: 5V
- Driven part of the input voltage VS: VIN Input 6.5 ~ 12V, PWRIN 4.8 ~ 35V input
- The logical part of the work current Iss:<36mA
- Driven part of the operating current Io:<2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T = 75 Celsius)
- Control signal input level: High 2.3V
1 x L298P Motor Driver Shield.