KQ-330 Power Line Carrier module is designed to communicate between two devices through Power line (e.g 220V power line) without any extra components.
The PLC can transmit the broadband data via the power lines, which are suitable for either residential (at-home) or commercial (offices, apartments, hotels, warehouses) network applications, which utilize power lines. No need to install new wires anymore or you can connect the internet anywhere with the PLC.
These adapters enable the effortless creation of a high-speed network that supports video, voice, and data. Power line communication (PLC) carries data on a conductor that is also used simultaneously for AC electric power transmission or electric power distribution to consumers. It is also known as power line carrier, power-line digital subscriber line (PDSL), mains communication, power line telecom (PLT), power line networking (PLN), and broadband over power lines (BPL).
The current application areas are mainly concentrated in the intelligent home. Intelligent utilities such as remote meter, reading system, street lighting remote such as various types of devices data acquisition.
- Supports Both RS232 and TTL Interface.
- Universal supply works over a power line voltage range of 85 to 265
- VAC, 50~60Hz
- Support QAM 256/64/16, DQPSK, DBPSK and ROBO modulation schemes
- Up to 85 Mbps data rate on the power line
- 56-bit DES Link Encryption with key management for security.
- Low power consumption
- Operating frequency 120 ~ 135KHZ, interface baud rate 9600bps. The actual baud rate 100bps.
- Receiving sensitivity ≤1mV
- The band rejection ≥ 60 dB
- Bandwidth ≤10 KHZ
- Insulation resistance: 500V ≥ 500M [Omega]
- Power supply: DC + 5V when the receiver: ≤11mA sent ≤230mA
- Power frequency withstands voltage: AC test between GND 3000V 1min no breakdown, no leakage current.
- Network Applications
1 X Power Line Carrier Communication Module.