This sound/voice recorder module is base on the ISD1820 integrated circuit, which can record multiple sounds or voice messages through the on-board microphone. The audio is stored in nonvolatile memory.
The sample rate and recording length can be set up by changing a resistor. The resistor R4 onboard has 100kOhm, setting the recording length to 10s with a sample rate of 6.4kHz. By replacing this resistor, sample rates from 3.2 to 8kHz can be selected, resulting in a max. the recording time of 8 to 20 seconds.
The ISD1820 module’s function can be controlled by the onboard pushbuttons, or through its control pins, connected to a microcontroller like Arduino, STM32, or PIC, for example.
- Automatic power-down mode
- On-chip 8 speaker driver
- 2.7-4.5V power supply
- Manual or remote control (GPIO)
- Adjustable sample rate/max. duration by adding a resistor
- Recording of max. 20 seconds of audio
- On-board microphone included
- External speaker included.
1 x ISD1820 Recording Module Voice Board With On-Board Mic.
1 x Loud Speaker.
4 cm (Speaker)
8 Ohm, 0.5W
3 ~ 5 V