HLK-5M03 3.3V/5W Switch Power Supply Module is a plastic enclosed PCB mounted isolated switching step-down power supply module. It can supply 3.3V DC from 100V AC – 240V AC and has a power rating of 5Watt. This makes it perfect for small projects that need a 3.3 volt supply from mains. This power supply module replaces lots of parts from the traditional power supply like diodes, voltage regulators, and transformers. Therefore there are many advantages for these modules, such as low-temperature rise, low power, high efficiency, high reliability, high-security isolation, etc.
This Power Supply Module voltage source is a switching source, so you do not have to worry about fluctuations in the voltage grid. It is designed to be mounted on the PCB and is the ideal solution to power pads that you take. It is widely used in a smart home, automation and control, communication equipment, instrumentation, and other industries.
- Meet UL, CE requirements,
- Ultra-thin, ultra-small
- All voltage input (AC: 90 ~ 264V)
- Low ripple and low noise
- Output overload and short circuit protection
- High efficiency, high power density
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of the EMC and Safety Test
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, no-load loss <0.1W
- Technical indicators: Single bit
- Working temperature: – 20-60 +degree
- Storage temperature: + 80-40 -degree
- Relative humidity: 5-95%
- The cooling way: Natural cooling
- The atmospheric pressure: 80-106Kpa
- The altitude: 2000M or less.
1 x HLK-5M03 3.3V/5W Switch Power Supply Module.
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?