Arduino Uno Protoshield directly fits into an Arduino UNO board and breaks out the I/O pins and makes it an expansion board. It makes it very easy to design any customer circuit. You can directly solder components on the board or connect the circuit using 170 point mini breadboard (included). The board is designed to solder both through-hole and SMD components to test them with your Arduino board. Although the SMD area is designed for 24 Pins SOIC integrated circuit and has a lot of space for TH components.
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototyping grid with big pads100 x 100 mm
- An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- Two 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as Two matching resistors
- Two 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins.
- 1 x Arduino Uno Protoshield + Mini Breadboard
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?