HC-06 is the popular Bluetooth module. It’s very easy to add wireless serial connectivity for your device with this module. Examples for Arduino and other boards are available. Once you pair with other Bluetooth devices you work like with normal UART to exchange data.
This module has a built-in 3.3V voltage regulator and helps to break out the important pins. Based on CSR BC4 chip, Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR. You can set the baud rate, name and pair password by AT commands when there is no Bluetooth connection. This module is a slave- it can be paired with Computer- Bluetooth master- mobile phone- PDA- PSP and so on.
- with build-in 2.4withGHz PCB antenna
- Range test: 10 meters
- It’s at the Bluetooth class 2 power level.
- Operating temperature range: -25 °C – +75°C
- Bases at CSR BC04 Bluetooth technology.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 6V DC
- Operating current in pairing is in the range of 30~40mA.
- The operating current in communication is 8mA.
- Interface via UART, default baud rate at 9600 bps
- Package Includes:
1 x HC-06 Wireless Bluetooth Module
|Communication Format||8 data bits / 1 stop bit / without parity|
|Input Voltage||3.6V to 6V|
|Interface Type||VCC- GND- TXD- RXD|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25 °C – 75°C|
|Range||10M (open area)|