The TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Module uses a high-quality light sensor allowing you to sense any color through a combination of Red, Green, and Blue. The module provides all of the pins of the TCS3200 on convenient 0.1″ headers – ideal for use with PCBs, breadboard or stripboard.
Four white LEDs provide plenty of light for the color sensor and allow you to use the module in any ambient light.
The module requires only a single supply voltage between 2.7V and 5.5V – making it compatible with nearly all common microcontrollers, including PICs, AVRs, ARM, Arduino, and more!
- High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency.
- Chip pins all have drawn for standard 100.
- Put the needle (2.54 mm).
- Mil-convenient for bitmap board.
- Programmable color and full-scale output frequency.
- Communicate directly with a microcontroller.
- Low-profile surface-mount package.
1 x TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Module