The TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Module uses a high-quality light sensor allowing you to sense any color through a combination of Red, Green, and Blue. The module provides all of the pins of the TCS3200 on convenient 0.1″ headers – ideal for use with PCBs, breadboard, or stripboard.
Four white LEDs provide plenty of light for the color sensor and allow you to use the module in any ambient light.
The module requires only a single supply voltage between 2.7V and 5.5V – making it compatible with nearly all common microcontrollers, including PICs, AVRs, ARM, Arduino, and more!
- Mil-convenient for bitmap board.
- High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency.
- Low-profile surface-mount package.
- Chip pins all have drawn for standard 100.
- Programmable color and full-scale output frequency.
- Communicate directly with a microcontroller.
- Put the needle (2.54 mm).
1 x TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Module
|Non-linearity Error||0.2% at 50KHz typically|
|Operating current||25mA at 5V|
|Operating Temperature Range||-45°C ~ 85°C|
|Operating Voltage||2.7 ~ 5.5 V|
|Temperature Coefficient||200 ppm/°C|