This is a force sensitive resistor with a square, 1.75 x 1.5″, sensing area. This FSR will vary its resistance depending on how much pressure is being applied to the sensing area. The harder the force, the lower the resistance. When no pressure is being applied to the FSR its resistance will be larger than 1MΩ. This FSR can sense applied force anywhere in the range of 100g-10kg.
Just Connect a resistor to form a voltage divider and measure the voltage at the junction to find the force applied. These sensors are simple to set up and great for sensing pressure, but they aren’t incredibly accurate. This sensor can be easily interfaced with Microcontrollers, Arduino Boards, Raspberry Pi, etc. using an Analog to Digital Converter (ADC).
- Testing and Measurement Equipment.
- Embedded Electronics.
- OEM Development Kit.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Easily customizable to a wide range of sizes.
- Ultra-thin: 0.45 mm.
- Robust: up to 10 million actuation.
- Simple and easy to Integrate.
- Actuation Force: 0.1 Newtons
- Force Sensitivity Range: 0.1 - 10.02 Newtons
- Non-Actuated Resistance: 10M W
- Device Rise Time: <3 microseconds
- Temp Operating Range: 30 - +70 ºC
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- 32 KB Flash Memory
1 x Force Sensor Resistor 39.1mm Square
|Actuation Force||0.1 N|
|Device Rise Time||<3 microseconds|
|Flash Memory||32 KB|
|Force Sensitivity Range||0.1 - 10.02 N|
|Non-Actuated Resistance||10M W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 to 70 ºC|
|Sensing area||4.44 x 4.44 cm|