- The market's lightest and smallest ESC, designed specifically for high-level FPV racing.
- Utilizing the latest BLHeli-S firmware (16.5), hardware PWM generates a signal to boost a smoother throttle response and reduce noise.
- Supports analog signals: MULTISHOT, ONESHOT42, ONESHOT125.
- Top quality MOSFET, ceramic capacitors. 3oz high TG PCB board significantly improves heat dissipation and improves system efficiency.
- The new aluminum heat sink offers protection from propeller strike damage.
- Features high-temperature silicone signal cable for wire flexibility and ease of installation.
- Brand new Bullet Series (purple), super-mini, ultra-light ESC.
- BLHeli-S firmware/ Supports MULTISHOT, ONESHOT42, ONESHOT125.
- New heat sink design both effectively reduces the core temperature and avoids propeller strike damage.
- Imported MOS tube, Japanese ceramic capacitors, 3oz High-TG PCB board, significantly reduces electrical heat soak and improves system efficiency.
- Brand: Emax
- Item name: Bullet Series 30A BLHELI_S ESC
- Model: EMX-SC-1774
- Con.Current: 30A
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
1 x Emax 35A Bullet series ESC
Questions1 Answers2 | Expand All
Can i get GST invoice for the order ?
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
When will delivered order?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)