Emax BLHeli Series 12A ESC with Oneshot Based on BLHeli firmware, further optimized to the perfect drive performance. It has Low-voltage protection, over-heat protection, and throttle signal loss protection. The ESC comes with a Separate power supply for MCU and BEC, enhancing the ESC’s ability to eliminate magnetic interference. The Parameters of this ESC can be set via a program card or transmitter. Throttle range can be set to be compatible with different receivers. Equipped with built-in linear BEC or switch BEC. Max speed: 210,000 rpm for 2-pole, 70,000 rpm for 6-pole, 35,000 rpm for 12-pole.
- Uses the authentic Electronic components to ensure high quality and enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC
- Based on BLHeli firmware, Optimized for high performance with great linearity and much quicker throttle response
- Specially designed for multi-rotors and compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- The rotational direction of the motor is Programable ie Normal, reverse or bi-directional.
- All parameters can be programmed via using a programming card or a transmitter
- Multiple protection features including Low-voltage cut-off protection/ over-heat protection
- Alarm to help you find the device: keep the throttle on FULL OFF position for a while, the ESC will beep
- Throttle range can be configured and fully compatible with all receivers, providing smooth, linear and precise throttle response
- One Shot Available
1 x Emax 12A ESC BLHeli Series with Oneshot (Original)
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?