Emax BLHeli Series 12A ESC with Oneshot Based on BLHeli firmware, further optimized to the perfect drive performance. It has Low-voltage protection, over-heat protection, and throttle signal loss protection. The ESC comes with a Separate power supply for MCU and BEC, enhancing the ESC’s ability to eliminate magnetic interference. The Parameters of this ESC can be set via a program card or transmitter. Throttle range can be set to be compatible with different receivers. Equipped with built-in linear BEC or switch BEC. Max speed: 210,000 rpm for 2-pole, 70,000 rpm for 6-pole, 35,000 rpm for 12-pole.
- Uses the authentic Electronic components to ensure high quality and enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC
- Based on BLHeli firmware, Optimized for high performance with great linearity and much quicker throttle response
- Specially designed for multi-rotors and compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- The rotational direction of the motor is Programable ie Normal, reverse or bi-directional.
- All parameters can be programmed via using a programming card or a transmitter
- Multiple protection features including Low-voltage cut-off protection/ over-heat protection
- Alarm to help you find the device: keep the throttle on FULL OFF position for a while, the ESC will beep
- Throttle range can be configured and fully compatible with all receivers, providing smooth, linear and precise throttle response
- One Shot Available
1 x Emax 12A ESC BLHeli Series with Oneshot (Original)