DIT Fruit Battery Project is a science proper classic, and a great addition to a classroom lesson plan. It comes with everything needed to experiment with green energy.
- Durable, Easy to Operate
- BioEnergy Experiment, Safe
- Great for classroom science power generation experiment.
- Easy to learn, exercise your children's practical skills.
- Take 4 Lemons(other fruits like Apple, Pear, Potato).
- Insert 2 metal plates (one copper, one zinc) into each of them, connect the copper plate of lemon to the zinc plate of another lemon with wires.
- Then, connect the wire from the copper plate of the first lemon to the long terminal(+) of the LED (light-emitting diode).
- Also, connect the wire from the zinc plate of the last lemon to the short terminal(-) of LED.
- You will find that the LED grows!
- Apple: 0.96
- Potato: 0.6
- Lemon: 0.99
2 x Copper Plates
2 x Zinc Plates
2 x Light Emitting Diodes
3 x Wires
40mm x 10mm (LxW)
Copper and Zinc
Be the first to ask a question.