The Proto Shield PCB r3 allows you to move your projects from the breadboard to an Arduino-compatible PCB, standing on top of the board. It's a convenient way to make your custom circuit and Arduino MEGA into a single module. The Arduino MEGA Prototyping Shield PCB makes it easy for you to design custom circuits for your next Arduino MEGA project. You can solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, or use it with a small solderless breadboard (not included) to quickly test circuit ideas without having to solder. It's got extra connections for all of the Arduino MEGA I/O pins, and it's got space to mount through-hole and surface mount integrated circuits if you need to as well.
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototyping grid with big pads
- Two 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as two matching resistors
- An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed.
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Two 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
1x Arduino Mega Protoshield + Mini Breadboard
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?