This data logger shield provides an Arduino Uno, Leonardo, or Mega with the ability to log sensor data to an SD card with the minimum of set-up. The shield includes the very popular DS1307 battery-backed real-time clock (RTC). This RTC will keep an accurate track of the data and time for up to several years, even when the shield isn’t being powered. A standard SD card reader is provided to allow FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD cards up to 32GB in size to be read or written to and is compatible with the standard SD card library. The shield also contains appropriate level shifting circuitry to protect the 3.3V interface of your SD card. A very useful prototyping area consisting of a grid of pads on a standard 0.1″ pitch provides an area to add your own components such as sensors to interface to your Arduino board.
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- A real-time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry, or sensors.
- The onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- A dedicated and well-designed data logging shield for Arduino.
- 1x Arduino Data logger shield module
Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?