- A heated bed power expansion module for 3D printers in general.
- Completely remove the excessive hot bed power and load current issues. It is suitable with the Anet A8.
- You may lead the maximum current up to 15A with this addon module to your 3D printer motherboard.
- This module can work continuously at I(Max)=15A under the assumption of normal heat dissipation. During the process, do not exceed 15A.)
- This module is advised if you plan to use a heated bed with your 3D printer that uses a 12V power source; otherwise, it may produce high current at times, which could burn the connectors on the controller board.Please select the suitable power supply with sufficient margin based on the bed's thermal power.
- If it is a high-power heater, a 24V power source is recommended; otherwise, current is less than 12 v.
1 X 3D Printer Hot Bed Power Expansion Board
6 X 5 X 2.5 cm
Questions1 Answers1 | Expand All
Can i get GST invoice for the order ?
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)