A logic analyzer is a device that lets you watch digital signals in your electronics project. Using this device you can track 8 signals at a time! So it's a good complementary tool. This logic analyzer plugs into a computer and has easy-to-use, cross-platform software.24MHz 8CH USB Logic Analyzer debug tool is the very cheapest and useful debugging tool for digital signal analysis, helps you fully analyzing the UART, IIC, SPI, CAN all of these interfaces.
If you do chip development, ARM system development, or FPGA development then we strongly recommend you buy this product. To do a good job, one must first sharpen his device MCU-related products, as long as you do this tool will be your crescent moon nod. Especially do UART, SPI, IIC communication debugging, absolutely let you get twice the result with half the effort. 24 m sampling rate, can automatically analyze UART, IIC, SPI, and much other standard protocol.
- Great for MCU, ARM system, and FPGA development
- Logical light indication: a small light indicate CHO electrical level.
- 8-Channels USB logic analyzer with a 24Mhz sampling frequency
- Input feature: 5PF,100K Ohm.
- USB power supply; USB logic analyzer for monitoring, analyzing, and debugging digital circuits
- Data upload real-time, the max of the depth of the collection is 10T, far from the practical need.
- Can analyze UART, IIC, and SPI, etc automatically
1 X 24M 8CH USB Logic Analyzer Debug Tool
1 x USB Connecting Cable
1 x 10-Point Multicolor Dupont cable
0 ~ 5.5 VDC
Adjustable(24MHz, 16MHz, 12MHz, 8MHz, 4MHz, 2MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz, 250KHz, 200KHz, 100KHz, 50KHz, 25KHz)
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?