ZIF socket stands for Zero Insertion Force. This socket works as a test Board for IC. The device is incorporated with a lever actuator, which reduces the damage of IC leads during insertion and withdrawal, perfect test, burn-in, and programming of a dual-in-line package (DIP).
It is perfect for use with ICs that require frequent changing and it comes with an armature that can be used to lock and unlock the IC to the base.
- Ideal for programming and testing.
- Suitable for ICs up to 20 pins.
- Easy to Remove and Program IC's
- Nickel-Tin Plated Contacts
- Low contact resistance when the IC is in place.
- Lever action for easy insertion and removal.
1 x 20 Pin ZIF Socket Base.
Be the first to ask a question.