Lithium-Ion charge protection circuit comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit protection. MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge, Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit, for a variety of various shapes 3.7 V lithium-Ion batteries.1S 3A BMS is Small size, suitable for many requirements of high integration, low cost.
- the high-accuracy voltage detection circuit
- the terminal of the charger using high voltage device
- The built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit
- MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge
- Over charge voltage: 4.25±0.05V
- Over charge release voltage:4.23±0.05V
- Over-discharge voltage:2.54±0.1V
- Over-current protection: 3A
Bms solder instructions:
- B+ connected to the battery positive.
- B- take a battery.
- P+ input to the positive battery output
- P- battery negative input output
1 x 1S 3.7V 3A Li-ion BMS PCM Battery Protection Board