TTP223 Touch Key Module is based on a touch-sensing IC capacitive touch switch module. A capacitive touch sensor module based on the dedicated TTP223 touch sensor IC. The module provides a single integrated touch sensing area of 11 x 10.5mm with a sensor range of ~5mm.
An onboard LED will give a visual indication of when the sensor is triggered. When triggered the output of the module will switch from its idle low state to high. Solder jumpers allow for reconfiguring its mode of operation to be either active low or toggle output.
The sensor is easily interface-able with Arduino, raspberry pi, AVR, PIC, etc
- Low power consumption.
- Power supply for 2 ~ 5.5V DC.
- It can replace the traditional touch of a button.
- Supports momentary or latching/toggle modes.
- Supports Active High or Active Low output signal modes.
- Provides direct mode、toggle mode by pad option(TOG pin).
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin).
- Have external power-on reset pin(RST pin).
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF).
- Have two kinds of sampling lengths by pad option(SLRFTB pin).
- Stable touching detection of the human body for replacing traditional direct switch key.
- The response time max ~ 60mS in fast mode, ~220mS at low power mode @VDD=3V.
- All output modes can be selected as active high or active low by pad option(AHLB pin).
- Have the maximum on-time 100sec by pad option(MOTB pin).
- In the open-drain mode by bonding option, the OPDO pin is an open-drain output, Q pin is CMOS output.
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the keypad, and the function is disabled.
- Auto calibration.