TB6600 Arduino Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal.
TB6600 Arduino stepper motor driver has a wide range of power input, 9~42VDC power supply. And it is able to output 4A peak current, which is enough for most of the stepper motors. The stepper driver supports speed and direction control.
You can set its micro-step and output current with 6 DIP switch. There are 7 kinds of micro-steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability. As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller 4A 9~42V TTL 16 Micro-Step CNC 1 Axis Upgraded Version of the 42/57/86 Stepper Motor segment increased to 32 segments, suitable for high subdivision applications. Suitable for step motor :57, 42, 86Type 4 phase 2 phase (4 line 6 line 8).
- H bridge bipolar constant current drive.
- The biggest 4.0 A Eight kinds of output current are optional.
- The biggest 32 To subdivide 6 kinds of subdivision modes selectable.
- Input signal high-speed photoelectric isolation.
- A total of standard single pulse interface.
- Offline retention function.
- The semi-enclosed casing can adapt to a more stringent environment.
- Provide energy saving half-automatic current lock function.
Package Includes :
1 x TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?