Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
This tactile switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from. Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
- Through-hole design.
- Shaft Shape: Round
- High operating force (3.0N or 3.6N) suited to automotive equipment requirements
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Middle stroke
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- This light touch switch is waterproof, prevent oil, anti-pollution, anti-static interference.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
- Good electrical conductivity
- Size: 12*12mm
Package Includes :
1 x Tactile Push Button Switch.
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?