Night Vision Infrared LED 3W for Raspberry Pi Camera is the additional focus that can be added to your night vision surveillance camera project using Raspberry Pi. The Night Vision Sensitive Infrared Light 3W for Raspberry Pi Camera features the Onboard photoresistor for ambient light detection. Also, the Onboard adjustable resistor controls the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED.
- Power: 3W
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 2A~2.2A
- Small size and Lightweight module.
- Compatible with Night Vision Surveillance Camera Module 500W Webcam.
- Easy to use.
How to Use :
- Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws.
- The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply.
- Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically.
- When ambient light is lower than the threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa.
- Ideal imaging distance is within 3m. When the distance goes up to 6m, the night vision camera can just capture blurry outlines.
- The 3W high-power infrared LED might cause the Pi to increase heating, heat sinks are suggested.
1 x Night Vision Sensitive Infrared Light 3W for Raspberry Pi Camera
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?