The NEMA17 5.5 kg-cm Stepper Motor can provide 5.5 kg-cm of torque at 1.5A current per phase. The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold in one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The NEMA17 5.5 kg-cm Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping, and reversing pulses from the stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in various applications, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- The input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of the exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- Provides good starting, stopping, and reversing.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
1 x NEMA17 5.5 KGCM Stepper Motor
Inductance Accuracy: ±20%; Resistance Accuracy: ±10%; Step Angle Accuracy: ±5%
|No. of Leads||
4.2 ~ 6.0 VDC
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?