MWC X-Mode Alien 450 Multicopter Quadcopter Frame Kit is specially intended to provide lots of mounting space. It is well known for aerial video shooting and photography as it has a special Gimbal housing provision at the front.
- Color: Red and Black
- Simple to assemble and disassemble.
- Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts.
- The ESC parallel plates or 4-in-1 ESC can be installed on it, with an extended board,
- There are mounting holes for Wireless Transmitter, CCD, OSD, GPS antenna
- Special design for installing NAZA flight control (long hole left for VELCRO to fix the controller), holes for tall landing skill.
- A Battery can be fixed at the end of the lower plate.
- Center upper plate: with cross holes for mounting NAZA GPS and aluminum mounting plate in front of it for FPV camera.
- Transmitter or remote control receiver and other components can be set at the end of the plate.
2 x Red Arms
2 x Black ARms
1 x Center Upper Plate
1 x Center Lower Plate
1 x Set of Screws.
Red and Black Arms
~ 1045 Propeller
ABS and Glass fiber
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?