MWC X-Mode Alien 450 Multicopter Quadcopter Frame Kit is specially intended to provide lots of mounting space. It is well known for aerial video shooting and photography as it has a special Gimbal housing provision at the front.
- Color: Red and Black
- Simple to assemble and disassemble.
- Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts.
- The ESC parallel plates or 4-in-1 ESC can be installed on it, with an extended board,
- There are mounting holes for Wireless Transmitter, CCD, OSD, GPS antenna
- Special design for installing NAZA flight control (long hole left for VELCRO to fix the controller), holes for tall landing skill.
- A Battery can be fixed at the end of the lower plate.
- Center upper plate: with cross holes for mounting NAZA GPS and aluminum mounting plate in front of it for FPV camera.
- Transmitter or remote control receiver and other components can be set at the end of the plate.
2 x Red Arms
2 x Black ARms
1 x Center Upper Plate
1 x Center Lower Plate
1 x Set of Screws.
Red and Black Arms
~ 1045 Propeller
ABS and Glass fiber
Be the first to ask a question.