The LV8729 is a PWM current-controlled micro step bipolar stepping motor driver. It is a best-suited Moter Driver for the Nema stepper motor whose current is less than 1.5A, which makes the motor steady, quiet, and precise.
- Adaptive for driving below 6V-36V 2.5A stepping motor,
- Only have a simple stepping and direction control interface.
- 4-layer PCB for improved heat dissipation and decrease chip resistance.
- Eight different stepping modes:Subdivision: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128;
- Ultra-silent excellent stability.
- It is widely used in 3D printers and small CNC machines.
1 x LV8729 Stepper Motor Driver
1 x Heatsink
Four-layer PCB board
1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
Stepper Motor Driver
15mm x 14.5mm x 13.5mm (Heatsink)
Be the first to ask a question.