This IC 741 is 8 pins Operational Amplifier. The LM741 series are general-purpose operational amplifiers which feature improved performance over industry standards like the LM709. They are direct, plug-in replacements for the 709C, LM201, MC1439, and 748 in most applications.
LM741 Pin Configuration:-
Pin used to remove the offset voltage and balance input voltage.
Inverting signal Input
Non-Inverting signal Input
Ground or Negative Supply Voltage
The output of op amp
Positive Supply Voltage
- LM741 Op-Amp IC Features and Specifications:-
- LM741 has only one op-amp inside, there are some op-amp IC’s having more than one op-amp like LM358, LM148, LM248, LM348
- Provided with short circuit and overload protection.
- Low power consumption.
- Large common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) and differential voltage ranges.
- No external frequency compensation is required.
- Prevent from latch-up when the common-mode range is exceeded.
- Minimum, normal and maximum Power Consumption for this IC is ±10v, ±15v and ±22v respectively.
- Operating temperature should be -50 to 125 ˚C.
- Supply current – 1.7 to 2.8mA.
- Soldering pin temperature – PDIP package - 260 ˚C (for 10 seconds – prescribed)
- TO-99 and CDIP - 300 ˚C (for 10 seconds – prescribed)
- Available packages: TO-99, CDIP & PDIP
An LM741 operational amplifier is a DC-coupled high gain electronic voltage amplifier. It has only one op-amp inside. An operational amplifier IC is used as a comparator which compares the two signal, the inverting and non-inverting signal. The main function of this IC is to do the mathematical operation in various circuits. Op-amps have large gain and usually used as Voltage Amplifier. The LM741 can operate with a single or dual power supply voltage.
Package Includes :-
- 1 x LM 741 Oerational Amplifire IC