The Arduino Ethernet Shield allows an Arduino or Arduino compatible board to connect to the internet. It is based on the Wiznet W5100 ethernet chip providing a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches that connect to the internet using the shield.
Specification and Features :
- Based on the W5100Based on the Wiznet W5100 allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet.
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Ethernet Controller: W5100 with internal 16K buffer
- Stackable Design, can directly be supported by Arduino's official Ethernet Library.
- It can be accessed using the Mini SD TF library.
- Connection speed: 10/100Mb Connection with Arduino on SPI port The Arduino Ethernet Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet.
- Low output ripple and noise (100mVpp)
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections
- The current shield has a Power over Ethernet (PoE) module designed to extract power from a conventional twisted-pair Category 5 Ethernet cable.
- It can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- Compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove, Uno as well as Mega.
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- 1500V isolation (input to output)
- Operating voltage: 5V
1 x Ethernet W5100 Shield Network Expansion Board
Arduino Duemilanove, Uno as well as Mega.
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?